Lansing, Michigan – Born Gregory DeMyers grew up in a home that was saturated with Gospel music. Gregory D, as he is affectionately known, is recognized as a gifted instrumentalist, songwriter and choir director. Leader of Gregory D and Company and a six-time Rhythm of Gospel Award Nominee and two-time Voices of Gospel Music Award Nominee, Gregory recently broke the Top 50 of the Billboard charts with his new single, “My Time”. Through the artist’s company, Gregory D Productions, LLC and distributor IndieBlue, “My Time”, a spirited praise and worship jam, is the pre-cursor to the full release coming in late 2020.
Here is more information about Gregory D and Company:
- A musician’s musician, Gregory D is proficient at the keyboard, drums, organ and bass. Also a gifted vocalist, at age 17 he began writing songs for his church choir.
- He pursued his calling when his mother passed. “When my mother died on Mother’s Day in 2012, I believe my ministry was birthed at that moment,” recalls Gregory. After her departure, he transitioned from L.I.V. Music Group, where he was a lyricist, hook/chorus writer, singer and leader to starting his own ministry, Gregory D and Company.
- Gregory D and Company has released the following singles and projects: “He’s Good” (2014), “More Than a Conqueror” (2016), “I Am a Praiser” (2017), The Worship Trio-EP (2017) and “My Time” (2020).
- Gregory D and Company has been blessed to minister behind Gospel Artist Bryan Poppin. They’ve also shared the stage with Gospel notables Vanessa Bell Armstrong, Lee Williams, Wess Morgan, Alexis Spight, Clifton Ross, III and Willie Moore, Jr.
- Gregory D and Company has performed on The Dorinda Show on TCT-TV and Gregory has interviewed on Rejoice Musical Soulfood.
Gregory D and Company’s Press Kit: http://www.andrearenewilliams.com/GregoryDAndCompany/PressKit.pdf
Gregory D and Company’s Single, “My Time”: https://smarturl.it/6qj8ro